For years I had dreamed of having a little shop. I always loved the name “SARAH B’s” for it. After my sister and I retired and closed our huge store, I decided it would be a perfect time to open my little shop and fill it with “everything I love”… I call it “jewelry for your home and so much more”.
Sarah B’s is filled with wonderful things to decorate your home.. Hand painted chests and sideboards, chairs and ottomans, rugs, lamps, mirrors and so much more.
Sarah B’s is also the perfect place to pick up a present for your friend, whether it be a candle or the latest look in jewelry and glasses..or even a “gift” for yourself.
BRENDA’S FAVORITE THINGS
1. LAURA MERCIER MAKE-UP – On my 40th birthday , I got a makeover in New York and fell in love with it then… not going to say how long ago that was! But have used it ever since. I have ordered it from Saks in Birmingham all these years..
2. TERVIS TUMBLER – Starts in the morning with my huge cup of coffee.. and use the rest of the day..and ends up on my bedside at night with my tea.. and most important… it doesn’t leave a mark on your furniture.. and for me as a designer… I love my furniture..
4. Wearing my mother’s BIG CHUNKY SILVER CHARM BRACELET. I love the “rattle” it makes on my arm… it makes me smile because I can hear her coming in the room wearing it – great memories..
5. BIG BEAUTIFUL LAMPS… from the beautiful and funky Jene’s collections with lots of gold and silver and baubles..to my favorite Flambeau piece that is over 42″tall with hand glaze. I have had it in every room in my house..to me.. they are like “art” to me..and can be the perfect piece to finish your room!
6. My sassy READING GLASSES. I love wearing a different color and style everyday!My thought is if you “have” to wear them.. make sure you feel great in them..and of course..they have to work with whatever you wearing.. the line I carry at the shop is awesome..and at great prices..so you can buy bunches!!
7. Lots of BRACELETS and STATEMENT NECKLACES! They can make a ordinary “jean” day..into a “wow” day..just by adding your touch of style..one of my favorites right now is my “NEST” line I carry at the shop. The oversize pieces are something to be seen!
8. GORGEOUS “CLUTTER” as I have always called it.. your favorite collections..big jars and trays filled with all the things you love..like family pictures .. and art that has meaning to you and your family.. I call it the Jewelry for your Home..and have always loved helping people design their treasures..
9. One of my favorite things..is my little shop, SARAH B’s with all the things I love..and the privilege of helping all my old and new friends with their homes.. I guess I am just like my Dad, a born shop keeper, that is honored to carry on the Atchison tradition of my family.
10. PRICELESS PHOTOS our lives sprinkled throughout our home..in beautiful frames,of course reminding me how blessed I am with my family and friends.